28 June 2012

Day 32: Child Soldiers – Part 1

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that the phenomenon of ‘child soldiers’ is an isolated phenomenon within the world – where bad people go and take children from their homes, schools and villages to be soldiers in their war

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I cannot do anything about the phenomenon of child soldiers within the world – as it is not manifesting within my ‘back yard’ but somewhere ‘out there’ – and that I am powerless in the face of those bad people stealing children for war soldiers

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that the majority of children being in the position of war child / child soldier – are in this position because they ‘chose’ to do so, where they "volunteered" to join the army.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that the existence of war children / child soldiers comes about through young beings in this world not seeing any other alternative – and see this as the only way to have a chance to survive within this world

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that no child in its right mind will voluntarily enlist in the army to go and kill other beings and be killed – as their ‘choice’ to enlist has been forced unto them through economic, social and religious conditions within their life environment

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that I am in fact in a position to change and stop the manifestation of child soldiers / war children within this world – as I am in a position to change the economic, social and religious conditions which dominate Earth

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that I am in fact one of those “bad people” who force young children into situations of war – through passively accepting and allowing the current world economic system of inequality to exist – a system designed to cater only for those who already have, and leave those who have-not in the cold – and within that I play a role within creating and maintaining the economic conditions within the world which force children to join the army to kill and be killed. Within that I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that I also form part of the solution within the realisation that I do not have to accept and allow this current world economic system to exist – and can demand change, be the change to bring about a world economic system of Equality – where all living beings are catered for equally on the principle and value of Life – instead of make-believe value as money

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame the evil within this world for the manifestation of war children / child soldiers – without seeing and realising the role I play within maintaining and feeding this evil within my own lack of understanding of how the world system operates and how the monetary / economic system of the world globally decides on who will live and who will die – as money is what links all human beings together within this world – where if you are lucky enough to be touched and be in the light of money you will live – and if money is out of reach, you are left in the dark

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that the cause of child soldiers / war children lies within the hands of a few “bad people” who force them into war – instead of seeing and realising that the majority of child soldiers / war children are within the position they are in due to widespread poverty, lack of access to educational opportunities and work
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have created the conditions within this world such as domestic servitude, forced marriage, domestic violence, exploitation and abuse – where the young girls within this world would rather sign up to be a child soldier than stay at home

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that family and ‘home’ should be places of unconditional support, where resources and education are available to assist and support the child in their development so they can be the best they can be – and not a place of abuse and exploitation forcing children to “voluntarily” sign up to join the army where they will kill and be killed --- all because money was not available to them

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that all evil in this world has come about through the unequal distribution of money, by us humans, and the only way to reverse this evil is through putting into place an Economic System of Equality and consideration of Life as the Equal Money System which will eradicate any and all forms of Abuse currently existent within the world as they are the result of an inadequate economic system, which is not here to support All Life 



I commit myself to eradicate and annihilate the existence of child soldiers / war children within this world – through committing myself to the eradication of the current world economic system of abuse

I commit myself to expose that the phenomenon of child soldiers / war children is not a manifestation “out there” about which one can do nothing – as this phenomenon is the result of our current world economic system within which we ALL participate and thus ALL play a role in maintaining and feeding it – sending children off to war – instead of being the change to no longer accept and allow this economic system and bring about a world economic system of Equality as the Equal Money System where all support children to LIVE

I commit myself to expose the economic, social, educational, religious conditions within this world which force children into a position of enlisting for the army – as they see no other alternative to having a chance to live through attaining some income through being a child soldier

I commit myself to show that everyone plays a role within creating the manifestation of child soldiers within this world and that one cannot blame “bad people” and the “evil out there” – as we are in fact the evil bad people allowing an economic system as the one we have now rule the world

I commit myself to show that war in itself is the most stupid, atrocious activity invented by humans ever – as the killing and bombing of others whose lives are equal to one’s own in the name of Money which in essence has NO VALUE AT ALL – except for the value we have given it within our minds

And thus I commit myself to expose to Money Scam which has found its way in the lives of everyone on Earth as the belief that Money is God over Life as God

1 comment:

  1. I recently traveled to Northern Uganda and set up an art therapy service in an orphanage for former child soldiers and young people affected by conflict and trauma.I came back a week ago and I am hoping to return in a few months to carry on with the work. Below is the short movie I made while I was there;
    http://youtu.be/_AmdJNE2XLA

    I would appreciate if you watch the clip and forward the link to friends and colleagues. I’m hoping it’ll help to promote the awareness and the sponsorship of war orphans at the orphanage and with a bit of luck, raise financial funds for further resources.

    I please do not hesitate to contact me directly if you’d like more info about this project or how you can support the orphanage.

    davidtaransaud@yahoo.com

    Thank you very much.
    David

    ReplyDelete