26 June 2012

Day 31: Save the Planet, Kill the Camels! - Part 2

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have the arrogance and audacity to claim that humanity is a superior race because of its intelligence - when clearly human beings are the stupidest race in existence, as once again shown in the example of considering to pass a law that would allow the killing of wild camels in Australia as a policy to reduce greenhouse gasses - finding it acceptable to kill 1 million animals that will have absolutely no significant effect whatsoever on the level of greenhouse gasses, while ignoring the actual polluter in the world, which is the human.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realise that if driving a race to extinction is the way to go to save the planet, then it would make more sense for all of humanity to agree to commit suicide and do the planet a favour.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realise the extent in which money is the driving force of humanity that dictates our moral values - where taking a life is acceptable as long as it's good for the economy.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realise that if we accept and allow an economic system that drives people to pass law to create incentive for killing - we are in fact murderers.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realise the extent in which money is the driving force of humanity - to the extent where voices will whisper in our ears, saying that we should just kill entire species in order to become rich - where this voice or what it's saying is not questioned and just blindly followed into the abyss.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to live and accept the statement 'one man's death is another man's bread' - herein absolutely submitting oneself to the idea that inequality and polarity is the only reality we will ever know - where in order for some to have, others have nothing - and for some to live well, others must die.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to attempt to delude the population through claiming that passing a law to kill camels is done for a 'good cause' that will benefit everyone, while the actual hidden agenda is that the government is trying to make consequences go away, with which it is faced due to inconsideration in the past where camels were introduced to Australia for transportation and once they were no longer needed for this purpose, they were released into the wild, creating a wild population of camels that now runs amuck and destroys everything wherever it goes in search for an environment that will suport its survival.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to see the madness of the current economic system, wherein it apparently makes sense to invest millions in companies that produce goods and services that no-one needs, while not wanting to lift a finger when it comes to supporting life and making sure all animals are placed in an environment that supports it.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realise the absolute stupidity of humanity if it is believed that the planet will be better off if it kills another 1 million of its animals.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realise that property rights are in no way real, that they are merely fictions of the human mind - which is proven by the fact that camels will just come and rip open your bathroom pipes to drink the water, because to them: the water is there, they are there - they are thirsty, therefore they drink - the fact that you apparently own this water because you apparently own the land - has no meaning at all.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have the audacity and arrogance to use the words of the bible and take them out of context where I present the message as though we were given the world in such a way that we possess the world and we can now go and split it up amongst the human population without any consideration for the animals or plants that were here long before we were - whereas what is actually being stated is that the planet was left to humanity to take care of, which means: taking care of the plants and animals that already lived there - instead, we destroyed their homes, hunted them down, killed entire species or made them part of our property as pets.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realise that we have no claim to property in any way whatsoever.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to have any grain of integrity or humbleness within me - but instead live as an egomaniac thinking and believing that I am superior and have some divine claim to the throne of the world.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realise that humanity is the thorn in the world that creates continuous pain and suffering and creates situations where the world's natural life-support systems are being torn apart.

I commit myself to to remind humanity that our place in the world is not at the top, but that in order to really save the planet, we need to descend from our cloud on our way to economic glory and re-establish our try place in the world with both feet on the ground as equals among all living creatures.

I commit myself to establishing an economic system that truly supports all life where killing a million camels to prevent a loss in profits will never even cross our minds - as profits will no longer be necessary when all realise that all are better off when all are equally wealthy.

I commit myself to establish an economic life-supporting system that ensures that all animals are placed in an environment that supports their physical design and their natural expression as part of the animal kingdom.

I commit myself to ensure that humanity gives up the illusionary claim of ownership to the world and instead, takes on its true role as custodians of life - where we hold our hands underneath the world to support it, instead of holding our hands on top if it to control and own it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment