24 June 2012

Day 28: God Lives in My Heart

"In his book Sacred Economics, Charles Eisenstein point out that our notion of spirit “is that of something separate and nonworldly, that yet can miraculously intervene in material affairs, and that even animates and directs them in some mysterious way.”

“It is hugely ironic and hugely significant,” he continues, “that the one thing on the planet most closely resembling the forgoing conception of the divine is money. It is an invisible, immortal force that surrounds and steers all things, omnipotent and limitless, an ‘invisible hand’ that, it is said, makes the world go ’round.”

Or, if it so chooses, money can decide to make the world uninhabitable. It works in mysterious ways . .
"

Admin of 'B-Fair Project', 2012. 24 June 2012. http://www.b-fair.net/?p=4986


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing money as a separate, immaterial entity to direct my actions and control my life.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realise that I have accepted and allowed money to exist as an invisible force that secretly directs ingrains itself within my very beingness and from there directs and controls my every move.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realise that when I say 'God lives in my heart', I am actually talking about how I have allowed money to ingrain itself within my very beingness, where I accept and allow myself to be its humble follower in the belief that, in return, money as God will take care of me.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realise that an immaterial, immortal, omnipotent entity that directs the world in mysterious ways is what a God is - and currently money is the only thing that fits this description - therefore, Money is God in this world.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realise that the only God whose work is visible and traceable in this world, is Money.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realise that I worship money as my God without asking myself whether it is worth worshipping and whether allowing money as it currently exists, to live in my heart actually makes me a better person.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realise that allowing God as Money in your heart leads to the corruption of the 'soul'.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realise that blindly following Money as God - will lead us and our world to destruction.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realise that the consequence of valuing something immaterial more than life in and as the physical - will cause and manifest the destruction of the physical world, ourselves included - until we are but a forgotten thought.

I commit myself to stop the worshiping of God in all ways and change the value of Money to Life itself so that what is honoured is life, where Heaven can truly be manifested on Earth - instead of only valuing one's own ascension in to the divine realm.

I commit myself to show how Money is the only God that is truly and consistently worshiped, by all human beings on Earth and thus - that there really only exists one religion to which all human beings have subjugated themselves.

I commit myself to show even atheists are believers through their dedicated and unfaltering work for God as Money.

I commit myself to show how Money as God has got us by the balls and that if we don't re-assess what is really valuable in this world - we're marching straight towards our own destruction.

I commit myself to show how we have deluded ourselves into believing that anything can be more valuable than Life.

I commit myself to toss Money as God out of my heart and instead become, support and honour that which will actually make me a better person and make this world a better place.

0 comments:

Post a Comment