18 June 2012

Day 23: EGOnoMic Brainwashing - Mimicking the Egos

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that if I read and study economic textbooks -- and am able to regurgitate the information perfectly – that this means that I know how economics works and should work

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that the economics within textbooks as provided by the official institutions are only but a fraction of what is possible in terms of economics within this world

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to base my knowledge and information on what I read within books and on the internet only – without actually looking at the reality of the world – as otherwise I would have been able to see that the grand, complex, sophisticated theories have little in common with the actual real world

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not critically look and investigate what I read and what is being taught to me – revealing to me the extent to which I have been brainwashed to simply accept what is fed to me through the education system, an education system which is not best for all and thus will not teach a human how to develop critical thinking skills for the advancement of a world that is Best for All

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to investigate the material I read and draw correlations from what I read to what is happening in the real world and thus realise that our current world economic system is not one that is best for all, but only one that is best for itself

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that the current world economic system only targets growth in terms of production and consumption – without looking at whether all human beings are actually provided for

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that an Equal Money System will never work as it goes against everything I have read in my textbooks

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to – just as with reading my economy material – not really actually study the Equal Money System material and actually see the implications that come with it

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that an Equal Money System is unachievable because I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that “this is the best we can do” – where the best we can do is putting a few people in position of power, influence and wealth while a majority of the population starve and suffer

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to prefer not having to change and not having to do the effort to actually look and investigate alternative solutions – as I was lucky enough to be part of the “few” and so from my stand point nothing needs to change as I am being taken cared for and I can afford to ignore all the suffering from others – without seeing and realising that the same luck could have put me in the position of the majority and that this is thus not a viable reason as to why not to change the system

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that there is a way higher chance for me to reincarnate as  a poor person than there is a chance for me to be born as a rich person or middle class person – do I want to take these odds?

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to resist and fear an Equal Money System as I perceive it to be a direct threat to my current status which I believe I must protect at all costs – which only reveals my true nature, which indicates that all I care about is myself and everyone else can go and suffer as long as I have my piece of happiness

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from all other beings in existence

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that I would not want to live the lives of the majority of the population on Earth – including animals and plants

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that it is in fact dishonest to claim a life for myself which cannot be afforded for everyone equally – and where my claim to this type of life is in fact at the expense of the majority, where I cause them to live lives that I would not want to live

I commit myself to study and investigate economic reading material critically in fact – and investigate whether what is being said in textbooks is in the best interest of all life – or not

I commit myself to release myself and others from the belief that “this is the best we can do” and within that I commit myself to show that we CAN do better – we just haven’t pushed ourselves to do so – as currently only those people can make a change in the world and have an influence which already have Money, and they are the ones living the comfortable lives – if the poor had the means and access to push for change, they would have already done so – and thus it up to those who have money to discipline themselves and PUSH for change – as those who are less fortunate have no way of doing it no matter how much they want it

I commit myself to show that what is written in economic textbooks is not in fact common sense as 1 + 1 = 2  -- but consists of some private personalized mathematical system which only serves those who already have money and rejects those without our little money

I commit myself to show that our current world economic system is not in fact designed for humans but is designed as an entity which is only concerned about keeping itself alive no matter what the costs are while a few can reap the benefits of keeping this entity alive

I commit myself to show that an Equal Money System is in fact what is Best for All and should be implemented asap

0 comments:

Post a Comment